Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cravings....



So the other day I have cravings for bananas and finally caved in and bought 2, one for me and one for Kaydence, as she was the only big kid I had with me that day. They cost me $4.20. It would have been cheaper to buy a block of chocolate! lol!!




Its been awhile since I bought banana's due to the price, and Kaydence had forgotten how to eat them!! She took a bite out of the banana before I had a chance to peel it!! Silly monkey girl!!

As you can see she was not impressed at having to pose for photos while enjoying her banana!

And how did I like my banana?? Well the one and only bite that I managed to sneak was delish! Of course Kaydence just had to eat mine as well!


1 comments:

  1. Funny, but I did the same thing a few days ago. My 6 year old has been craving bananas for months, so last Thursday it was just the two of us at the supermarket and I bought her 1 banana for a treat. It cost $1.20 .... yes, a lollipop or chocolate freddo would have been cheaper!!

    ReplyDelete