Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Home Schooling Resources


Here is the start of my resource collection :) Surprisingly I scored all of this from Aldi, and the prices were good too :) I know that we don't really 'need' this stuff to successfully homeschool, but it will be a lot of fun to have :)

The kids were mega excited and wanted to start with our homeschooling adventure that very day!!

The little kids happily posed for a photo and then dived straight into playing, and Aliya was helping Silas 'learn' without even prompting!

It was good to stand back and see the little ones interact, I think my excitement about home schooling is starting to really rub off on the kids, as they are all starting to ask to be home schooled this year!



















1 comments:

  1. Shopping for Home school resources is one of my favourite pastimes.

    ReplyDelete