Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Its a busy life we all lead .....


Its it ever possible to have it all?? Just when I seem to master one thing, another seems to slip to the wayside.

Now that I have a handle on my health and fitness, I've noticed that there are other areas in my life that could do with a 'spring clean'.

There is something that always needs catching up, or sorting out or just some general attention.

Is there others out there that perhaps can 'do it all'?? Or is it just a given that modern day motherhood is about mastering the art of juggling??

Now I have to admit that my hand/eye coordination is not that great, so juggling is not my speciality.

I'm hoping that my life will resemble more of a puzzle, lots of little pieces, that with a little bit of work, will fit together nicely to reveal a beautiful picture.

Not a big ask :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment