Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Slim Down Sunday

So it's been a few weeks since I joined in SDS... Life has been busy, but productive and so has my weight loss. I've started clean eating, 6 small meals a day, and have seen great results. I've managed to go down to 69.6kgs!!

And I've lost 10cms off my waist!!

But my weekends fail me. I manage to go up to 71kgs just by eating 'regular' food on the Saturday and Sundays!!!

I've often heard that successful weight loss is 30% exercise and 70% what you shove in your mouth!!! lol! This is very true for me!

I have discovered that I really really enjoy my exercise!! Its me time and sometimes I even use the treadie at 3.30am!! I'll give Braith a feed then throw the shoes on and do my HIIT for 30mins then do some weights (usually hand weights) and in the evenings I'll crank up the incline and fast walk at 5.5 or 6 for 30mins.

I feel healthier, happier and stronger and its been many many years since I've felt like this!

Its nearly September and of course I have new goals :)

1. Eat cleaner on the weekends, including not just myself but also the family!
2. Weigh in at 65kgs
3. Fit into all my favourite size 12 clothing - just in time for the warmer weather!!

How?

1. Maintaining my exercise and mix it up with riding with the kids and walking the bush trails with the dogs.
2. Eat clean more often then not!
3. Stay on track and motivated by surrounding myself with like minded pple.

A big shout out to the crew in blog land who also have fun with SDS!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment