Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

#1 - Exercising More

Well after not exercising for about a month due to having the flu, then everyone else having the flu, then hurting my right foot, I got stuck back into my jogging today.

It was great! My fitness level hasn't dropped to much and I maintained a steady jog/fast walk for 45mins! I had to drag the dogs along a bit, but hey the extra weight adds to calorie burning right? lol!!

Then through out the day, my foot starts to hurt, and now its fully throbbing and causing heaps of pain. Its starting in the bottom of my foot near the top and shooting out to the side in my arch of the foot. Awful! and the worst its ever been!

No fair!! I'm hopping it will settle down and be ok for tomorrow, I'm even limping!

I need to lose at least 10 kgs by the wedding in October! Fingers crossed it won't cause too much down time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment