Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Lame

So. I'm a really lame blogger. Great at reading other blogs, kinda great at trying to find blogs of interest to read, but put those words on screen and actually record the mundane moments of my life?? Lame! lol!

Its in this moment that I decide I should make a effort, mind you, I have been sick for the last 3 days and I still feel like hell, and the house is messy and dinner needs to be started before little Kaydee wakes up, oh and I've boiled the kettle at least 3 times already with the intention of having a nice cup of tea to ease the throbbing in my temples!

Finally :) Tea :) Panadole washed down with tea :) That should keep me going for the next few hours before I finally manage to get the tribe to bed.

Before I can even finish this post, I've managed to loan can tomatoes to the neighbours, feed the baby a bottle, make Silas some corn thins with Vegemite :) and take a sip of my now lukewarm tea....

See how amazing my life can be lol! I've just noticed that there is a draft auto thingie happening, very awesum for someone like me who has to keep jumping up all the time to tend to the family :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment