Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Jellybean Update


Well it seems Jellybean is still with us. I know that the test will show positive up to a week after a miscarriage but I'm choosing to be optimistic on this one. My bleeding is easing up, but then when I think it will be ok, I'll find that I'm still bleeding.

I went back to the doctors last week who informed me that the hormone levels matched my scan results of 5 weeks (which is a good thing), but my dates were not what I was expecting, but with my cycle being so up and down I guess I shouldn't be surprised!

It was recommended that I wait a couple of weeks then get another blood test and scan to see how things are. So fingers crossed this little Jellybean wants to still be with us.....

2 comments:

  1. Still praying for you and the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least it is still looking more positive! I will keep my fingers crossed still. The waiting is so hard though I bet!

    ReplyDelete