Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Fat vs Thin

http://shareitfitness.wordpress.com/2010/05/14/250lbs-woman-vs-120lbs-woman/

Great illustration of why people need to keep their body weights down, not just for the outside but the inside as well.

Fat runs in my family. My Mum, Dad, well are 'big boned'. As a teen I was athletic and very trim, played soccer, rugby union, competed in school sports, karate and rowing were my favourites. Thin was easy.

I still love sports but 6 babies later my body is neither athletic nor trim. Now fat is easy. Easier to shove whatever into my mouth and chores seem to takeover my 'exercise' time. But I'm lucky, lucky that I have a family that enjoy healthy eating, and doesn't ask for fatty take out. Lucky I have friends that are fitness minded and motivate me to become a fitter, healthier version of myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment