Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

When ur more excited about NOT finding out.....

then u are about finding out what sex the baby will be, then surely one must see it as a sign to do something different, and quiet out of the ordinary!!

Because ordinary I would never consider not finding out what we are having, I like to be organised! Have everything ready for when I come home, the pinks or blues all ready to go..............

I liken my excitement to Christmas! I am the tree and my big belly is the present sitting under it for 9 months!! Who could resist a peak at what goodies are inside. Then follows the day dreaming about names and who will he/she look like the most :) The primping and preening of baby things, every thing just so.............

Only 3 more weeks til the 18-20 wks scan...............Mike thinks I will cave and just HAVE to know!! ...............

0 comments:

Post a Comment