Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

6 week FITNESS CHALLENGE :)

So because I'm not busy enough - jokes - I've decided to sign up with a personal trainer who does fitness classes and also sign up with his 6 wk fitness challenge!!

I don't see myself as a fat person, sure things don't fit like they should and those size 12's haven't been fitting, well, since 3 babies ago, but I'm still a really active person :) Heck I would even call myself sporty :)

But that all 'I'll look as good as I want cause I've had 7 kids" attitude came to a screeching halt when I was asked to be a bridesmaid for my friends wedding and we took pics to compare dresses. Well what an eyeopener that was!!

BUT the real shocker was when we were asked to send a before photo to the trainer. OMG!(I'm not brave enough to share yet).

Yeah, totally understand why before photos get taken. I really enjoyed living in my bubble where I didn't mind how I looked as I had never had time to sit down and examine fatty bits that are generally covered! No wonder I could mindlessly eat and eat when I don't see the damage it causes my body!! And that's just what I can see on the outside! 

So today I weighed in and did the fitness test...........

STATS:
Weight: 76.3kg
Waist: 109cm
Squats: 38
Push Ups:15

Every week I follow the meal plan, go to at least 3 training sessions and loose some weight :) And that's how its done :)

EAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!

I really really hate the fact that I let myself get like this and that I have to spend sooooo much of my time sorting myself out! But once I do I'll be a much better everything :) I'm looking forward to having the energy I should have for my age.

And while this dinner wasn't technically in my meal plan it was still a winner-winner-chicken-dinner :) 

1 comments:

  1. Hi there, I'm Lindsey! I have a question and would love to speak with you, please email me when you have a chance. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

    Best,
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete