Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sleepy Winter........

Well its not quiet, but the cold weather has killed off all motivation for exercise, housework, every thing that requires energy!!

My weight loss has come to a big screeching halt, can't be bothered to eat healthy or do any exercise!! I'm just lucky that I've not put the weight back on!!

We have so much going on atm, renovations, planning a wedding and also perhaps conceiving our 6th baby.......

Defiantly not the time to loose energy!!

SO I have to be proactive! Going to bed early tonite! 9pm at the latest (usually its been 11-12pm sometimes even 1am argh!) Back to drinking more water, and exercising. I felt awesum when I was exercising daily! So much energy! OH and of course no more junk. We generally eat very well, lots of fresh veggies and home cooked meals, but I've been having too many sweets and snacks...

Oh so tired even too tired to finish this post properly! or even to check if it makes sense.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment